OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
We will never sell, rent or loan any personal information that you provide to us. Simple.
What information we collect
We collect three main types of information when you visit this site: web usage data, invite requests, customer information. In the normal course of browsing the site, we may also collect usage information such as your IP address, browser type, language settings and the URLs of the referring and exit pages. We can also keep track of how much time you spend on the site and what links you click on while visiting thegreatturnaround.com. When you request to receive our E-Newsletter or send email us through our website, you have to provide us with your name and email address. When a Center becomes a Partner with The Great Turnaround they will be given a Password to gain access to our Center Login location.
Modifying your information or opting out
If you have provided us with information and would like to make changes to it or how we contact you, please get in touch with us at (704) 522-7221.
What we do with the information we collect
- We use our E-Newsletter and Email Requests to track how many people are interested in our services. As applicable, we will use your email address to inform you via email response.
- We may, from time to time, share information with our business affiliates, (email servers, etc.) but they operate under strict privacy policies and will not share your information without our permission or unless otherwise required by law. For example, we work with an email service provider that sends emails to people who have requested our E-Newsletter. To do that, we need to tell them an email address, however they are not authorized to share that email address to third parties.
- We use anonymous web usage information to analyze how people use this site and to help direct improvements for the site. We aggregate this information in a way that does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and other third-parties with which we have a business relationship.
- If we or any of our affiliated companies are acquired, we expect that the collected information would be transferred along with the other business assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the information that we collect (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the our rights, property, or safety, or those of others.
How we protect your information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We encrypt personal information using AES-256 with 4,096 bit encryption keys. We use industry-standard encryption technology, a secure server, and other physical and procedural safeguards to protect the security of the information that we collect. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the internet. In particular, e-mail may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
This is an American web site
This website is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the website and/or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer.
We are not responsible for external web sites
How to contact us
The Exponential Group
Attention: Privacy Officer / Executive Director
4525 Park Road
Suite 201 - B
Charlotte, NC 28209